I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Saturday, August 20, 2005
PANTALOONS AND STOCKINGS

brendalove@gmail.com

QUESTION: Could I be any happier right now?
ANSWER: No.

And why is this you ask? Because......

FOOT SOAK!!!!!
Flowers not included though.

I got out my Avon Foot Soak and my little inflatable foot tub, which was free with the purchase of the Foot Soak. And as incredibly stupid as it is, I filled the tub here at the computer and I'm soaking my feet while I read blogs and do some blogging myself. Pure heaven.

Yes, I know that at any minute this inflatable tub could spring a leak and water could run into the unbelievable maze of wire behind the computer desk....but am I worried? No. Because after all, we all know about my legendary Good Luck in Life. If not electrocution, then something else will just get me. Only I could invent the concept of the Extreme Foot Soak.

And OH MY GOD, I got some hot Johnny Depp news today.


Johnny Depp has a new movie coming out really soon called "The Libertine". This small but IMPORTANT fact had escaped my attention, mostly because there's been hardly any publicity. Its not a commercial flick like "Pirates of the Caribbean" or "Charlie and The Chocolate Factory" either. This is one of Johnny's artsy fartsy flicks that we love him so much for. Here is a movie synopsis from....um....some website or other, I forgot:

The story of John Wilmot (Depp), a.k.a. the Earl of Rochester, a 17th century poet who famously drank and debauched his way to an early grave, only to earn posthumous critical acclaim for his life's work.

Woah, dudes! Johnny Depp....on the silver screen.....drinking and debauching....and quite possibly wearing those 1600's-style pantaloons and stockings....I'm overwhelmed just thinking about it!! I am soooooo there!