Here are some meme-type things I found that I wanted to do. I got this one from JOY DIVISION'S gossip blog.
|You Are 60% Lady|
Here's a meme based on one Sparkle recommended. Who knows where she got it?
20 THINGS ABOUT ME YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW:
1. I color my hair.
2. I hate commercials with geckos and other computer-generated cutsie animals.
3. I do, however, love animals.
4. I basically hate TV and I basically haven't watched it since I was like 16 years old except for a few selected shows.
5. I never watched one episode of "The Dukes of Hazzard"....never once.
6. I think Angelina Jolie is hotter than Jennifer Aniston. I think Christina is way hotter than Britney. But I never understood why Biggie liked Lil' Kim more than Faith Evans. These things are important.
7. I have great teeth but I have had extensive dental work as far as fillings go. I could probably pick up Mexican radio if I could just rig up a few wires....
8. The good thing is if I die they will be able to identify me easily from dental records. I can hear the pathologist now....."GOOD GOD!" I definitely qualify as a "metal head".....in more ways than one!
9. I am deathly afraid of heights. I have a problem with attics, fer heaven's sake.
10. Bones I have broken: Right arm. Left ankle. One of my toes. I'm pretty sure my nose was broken when I was kid but I never had that one confirmed.
11. My worst break was my ankle. I broke my entire foot off from my leg bone. My foot was hanging by skin. It happened at a Pearl Jam concert. I still have a metal rod and screws in the bones.
12. My daughter and I consider ourselves to be closeted Goths. We are totally fascinated with them but we can't shop as much as they do.
13. I am a championship speller. Any mistakes you ever see on my blog are typos, deliberate and/or lack of proof-reading. Although now that I am getting older I find myself having to look up words more often.
14. I am an Avon Lady.
15. Once when my mother's radiator burst, I patched it by chewing up a big wad of Bubble Yum and pasting it over the hole. It held for two years. I highly recommend Bubble Yum to repair things.
16. I won a Halloween costume contest once when my sister made me up to look like Stevie Nicks. I also won years later when a friend and I went as a washing machine and dryer.
17. Once I let my aunt cut my hair and it turned out to look something like Rod Stewart. It was very gay and I cried a lot. I also had the Leather Tuscadero look at one time. I also had the Prince asymmetric cut. I hope my bad hair days are over forever.
18. I have never been in love. I thought I was in love but it didn't last....so it couldn't have really been love, right?
19. I used to review Cat's Cradle shows for a 'zine called Indie File.
20. I still have hope that Pete Doherty can be rehabilitated.
If you live in the South, you already know what I'm talking about. I daresay a lot of you non-Southerners know a thing or two about Swamp Ass yourselves. Its when you have to be outdoors in July or August for any length of time. You get wet, everywhere. You feel like stopping off by the Fire Department and asking them if they'll hose you down. It is a bad experience, but the worst is what is going on down there in your drawers. Its one great big swamp of sweat-soaked cotton and you just want to die because you're so uncomfortable. I ain't getting next to anyone until I've had a long shower.....and you ain't getting next to me till you've gotten next to some soap yourself!
So for now I am an Indoors Woman and proud of it.