I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Saturday, August 13, 2005
MORE PETE, MORE SPARKLE

brendalove@gmail.com

More reports from the Pete Doherty Trainwreck Desk:



I'm telling you guys, it just keeps getting better and better.....
Remember the other day when I blogged about Kate Moss and Pete Doherty getting back together? Again? Well, I had a funny feeling there might be more to the story and you know what....there was plenty of outrageousness. They didn't just get back together....Pete actually set fire to his bed as a cry of help to Kate to come back to him. Yes, he set fire to the bed. Now I'm not really sure what the significance of that was......and if the truth were known I bet he probably fell asleep with a crack pipe burning and decided to just put a spin on it so he could get his girlfriend back.

And now the latest is that his band, Babyshambles, played some unannounced gig somewhere and they broke the sound barrier, so the police have confiscated all their equipment. Pete's gonna have to sell a LOT of crack to pay for new equipment!

I don't care if you don't care about Pete Doherty.....I'm going to keep on telling you everything that happens, because something unbelievable is going to go down, I can feel it!



Speaking of having feelings about something, I started having feelings about a hurricane a few days ago. It just feels like one....its so humid and you can actually see mist in the air at ground level. I looked on the 'Net and sure enough, there's one out there brewing right now, called Irene. I don't know if it will come this way but supposedly there's a good chance. So I have a funny feeling we're going to get hit soon.....if not Irene, some other hurricane.

Get out the history books and record this....Sparkle actually picked up her guitar and played tonight. (Can you tell I like taking pics of my daughter?)

GASP! She's actually playing her guitar!!!!

She looks all badass in this picture.