I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
JOHNNY DEPP OVEN MITTS!!!!

Brendalove@gmail.com

I did something incredibly stupid this past weekend. While "contouring my eyebrows" a.k.a. "plucking them", I sat next to a 100 watt lightbulb. I didn't even think about it, I was just concentrating on seeing what I was doing. Well, big mistake. I think I burned my retinas or something. Being outside in the light is very uncomfortable now. Putting on some sunglasses while I worked today crossed my mind more than once. Hopefully everything will be okay but I can't believe I was so dumb.

Look at what I bought for myself this weekend:



Its a Johnny Depp change purse!!! I almost fell out when I saw it. And today when it was time to go to lunch, I brought it out and I was the envy of all my girlfriends. Well, they got a good laugh out of it anyway. But I didn't care....the whole world already knows I have a Johnny Depp problem. And if a Johnny Depp change purse is wrong, I don't want to be right, baby.

Do you think they'll eventually make some Johnny Depp oven mitts?