I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Friday, August 19, 2005
BLOGGER MIA!!!!

Brendalove@gmail.com

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BLOGGER?



Name: Christine
Blog: Blog Bucket
Has Not Been Heard From Since: July 18, 2005

I worry about my favorite bloggers when they disappear. Now in all fairness to Christine, there was something said about a new job....so I know she's probably just busy. That is if she hasn't been HIJACKED BY SCIENTOLOGISTS or something. So Christine, if you're out there.....please check in, sweetie. You are missed.

I have things I want to blog about, but I really want to go to bed and read much worse. It all boils down to one big problem:



And I think this would be the perfect book to cuddle up with:


I'll talk to ya when I'm feeling like a human being again. Later!