I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, August 11, 2005
NEWS AND BITS

brendalove@gmail.com



Sparkle and Bitchard broke up. As mother of one of the affected parties, I saw this coming from several miles away, many many months ago. I will refrain from saying anything more due to the delicate nature of the subject matter....however, I bet if you really, really apply your brains to this, you can figure out for yourself what has happened. You may submit your guesses to the comments section. The one who comes closest to getting it right wins the "Brain of The Day" award.

I just wish they could have broken up AFTER they picked me up from work like they were supposed to. I'm sitting here waiting on my emergency back-up now.


My alarm clock died this morning. Well actually its been misbehaving for a few days now, but it has been confirmed....the clock is dead. It still shows the time, but the snooze button is history. I log in at least 10 hours of snooze per week, so I can't complain that the clock hasn't been a decent one.



This gives a whole new spin on being "whipped".

From the Pete Doherty Trainwreck Desk: Pete and Kate Moss are back together again and have been spotted smooching it up around London. This was their 16th reunion.....this year! I guess they decided to share the crack peace pipe of forgiveness and let bygones be bygones, at least until time to kick each other's ass again which will probably be about 2 weeks from now. Anyway, Kate got her some Johnny Knoxville whilst single, so it wasn't like it was a waste of time or anything.

And speaking of Johnny Knoxville, here's a glowing CNN report attesting to Johnny's sterling moral character and even praising him for his TALENT:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/08/09/johnny.knoxville.ap/index.html