I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Monday, August 14, 2006
COMPUTER CONFESSIONAL

Brendalove@gmail.com



This picture cracked me up - instant classic!

Yeah. So if you got weird comments on your blog from me on Friday night.....please know that I was inebriated from drinking some adult beverages. I'm just going to have to quit drinking altogether, it hits me too hard whenever I do. I was hungover all day Saturday....I haven't had a hangover in probably 10 years. And I was absolutely good for nothing that whole time. My head was killing me and all I could do was lay on the couch watching the Spongebob Squarepants marathon, fading in and out of consciousness until I began to feel human again. I didn't even get dressed until 7:00 p.m. and that was only because I was committed to buying lottery tickets for the Lottery Team at work. I guess I have to give mad props to all the alcoholics out there....how they can do something daily that is so totally destructive to the body's biological processes is beyond me.


This is your liver on alcohol. Swollen, gross and....SHINY.

So at some point I decided I was going to read blogs and comment. Because alcohol makes you discuss things so much more intelligently. Oh boy. And don't feel hurt if I didn't make it to your blog to leave a dumb comment....I never made it through my blogroll before I had to go to bed and sleep it off. I suggest everyone follow
STEW's wise advice....never, ever drink and blog. Just stay away from the whole computer.