I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, August 10, 2006
SHE'S A CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK

Brendalove@gmail.com

Sparkle is having the time of her life right now. Last night she went to see her beloved Avenged Sevenfold down at the House of Blues again. She was quite excited about it and I told her to be sure and give Synyster Gates my warmest regards. My cell phone started screaming sometime after 11:00 and she's like "MOM! I GOT TO TOUCH SYNYSTER GATES!" I don't know how I feel about my child touching a person named Synyster. But anyway, she was all pumped up and I was all happy for her and stuff. Then she came home and today it was off to Ozzfest where....guess who? Avenged Sevenfold is performing again.

Her summer has been like one big long concert. She went to see H.I.M.

right before school was out, then Avenged Sevenfold

then the Warped Tour

MoDenA

Twice!

then Butch Walker,

then her friend Ben's band,

then Avenged Sevenfold,

then Avenged Sevenfold again,

then she's going with me to see Jeff Tweedy

on the 16th......sheesh! I'm going to name her 16th summer "The Endless Summer Concert".....ah, youth. It makes my heart burst to see her having such a good time....real life is just around the corner, baby. Have fun while the fun is good.