I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, August 03, 2006
YANKEE HOTEL FOXTROT

brendalove@gmail.com

There are NO REPERCUSSIONS from super-gluing a snore strip to your nose so it won't come off. All I did was put a tiny dot of super glue on each side and I had absolutely no problem with it coming off during the night and because of that, no problems with congestion. Well, there was the little part about being totally high off the glue fumes for about 30 minutes...but hey, what's a little innocent fun in the name of clear nasal passages?

Sparkle and one of her friends were talking. She asked him "So what do you think of Pantera?" And he was like "Oh, they are SO cute!" And Sparkle says "well, no, they're really not that cute at all". It turns out he thought a Pantera was something you buy at the pet store.

Coming to a Petsmart near you.....

Well I told you I have had the blues a little bit. What better way to cure a mid-summer slump than to go see a Jeff Tweedy solo show at the Art Museum? I'm going on August 16th. I have no idea what a JT solo show will be like but I love this guy, I know he'll do something cool.