I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, April 13, 2006
WHY ME?

Brendalove@gmail.com

Sorry about no posting yesterday but the craziest thing ever happened and now I am crazy, crazy mad! Someone has messed around with the puppy and now Mama Dawg is PISSED.

Sparkle asked me if she could go to her friend Innocent's house. I was planning to go to bed early so I told her she could if Innocent's mother, Nutso, would bring her home. So I take Sparkle over there and drop her off. I come home and put my cell phone on to charge….and its on “vibrate” instead of “ring”, which I didn't realize. So by 9:00 I am sleeping like a baby. And meanwhile, Nutso has decided that she just doesn’t want to bring Sparkle home because she doesn't feel like going out. WTF?


So Sparkle tries to call me and I don't hear the phone. She tries calling her Dad…. and can't get in touch with him either. She tries calling her grandparents and their phone is busy. And Nutso is NOT GOING TO GET HER CAN OFF THAT COUCH AND DRIVE 3 to 4 MILES TO GET SPARKLE HOME!!!! Sparkle finally gets in touch with Bitchard and he comes about 20 miles to pick her up and bring her home.

Sparkle comes in crying because of the way the woman treated her and I was just beside myself. I was SO ANGRY I couldn't think straight and feeling guilty too, because I felt like I'd let Sparkle down when she needed me. I gave Bitchard ten bucks for all his trouble and because I was so grateful.


THE FURY HAS BEEN UNLEASHED!