I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
WEBCAMS

Brendalove@gmail.com
(The following links are not intended for dial-up users. Get yourself some broadband....you'll never regret it!)

The internets drive me crazy. I get hooked on the darnedest things and its like I can't stop!!!

For those of you I know from
THE WEST VIRGINIA SURF REPORT .....well, this should look familiar..... THE WORLD FAMOUS LAUNDROMAT IN FRANCE !!!! Ever since Jeff Kay posted this link....I can't stop checking it. Do you realize how long that's been?? I've been patronizing the French laundromat for at LEAST a year now. Even when I am well aware that the laundromat is going to be closed (France is six hours ahead of me, Eastern Standard Time), I still have to check in and see what's happening. Its sickness, I'm telling you, pure sickness!

But here's what even more sick....my new obsession. Check it out
HERE .
I don't even know how I found this link....I just saw something about an owl and I'm like "cool, I like owls" and now I'm hooked. I don't understand the reasons WHY someone would set up a streaming webcam in an owl box but I'm so glad they did. I HAVE to know what these owls are doing and I have to know often. Sometimes when I can't sleep, I get up in the middle of the night and see what the owls are up to. I can't wait for the eggs to hatch. And already I'm wondering what the hell I'm going to do when owl nesting season is over!

And then, of course, my favoritest webecam in the whole wide world - THE BEACH CAM!! This is from Wrightsville Beach in North Carolina. I've been coming to this cam for YEARS now. Sometimes when I sleep in the living room I will go to the beach cam, crank up the volume and sleep to the sound of the waves hitting the sand.

Do any of you have a favorite cam that you visit every day? No x-rated cams, please!!!!!