I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
BLAH!

Brendalove@gmail.com

I started my new Conglomo job Monday.....so far so good! I think I will like it. My first day was totally stressful though. Once I got home I realized I had been clenching my jaws all day from general uptightness. Its hard being the new kid on the block but I'll make it.


Here in North Carolina, we finally got The Lottery. Which means we can now buy scratch tickets. I have no idea whether there will be more sophisticated games later on. It was like they passed the law and BOOM! We had scratch tickets. I think they wanted to go ahead and have it in place before all the Southern Baptist Conservatives (many of whom would still vote for Jesse Helms if they could figure out how to get him on the ballot) had time to organize and protest.

So I bought myself a $5 card this past weekend and voila! I WON! Well, I only won $15.00 but SO WHAT? It paid for my ticket and a third of a tank of gas!!!! I'm a WINNER baby! My self-esteem is through the roof.

"If gambling is wrong, I don't wanna be right!"