I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Monday, December 05, 2005
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!

Brendalove@gmail.com

Do you think we can communicate with the spirits of the dead in our dreams?


Have you ever had a dream where you met up with someone who passed away a long time ago and it was so vivid that you felt as if you actually had concrete, real-life fellowship with that person? And wake up feeling a sad longing, because you know they are gone..... and yet it was so real!

Or is it all just wishful thinking?



After all, I have an unusual amount of dead friends for someone my age. Its just how things have worked out....I am truly a bad-luck woman. And it has affected me a lot. I miss some of those people so much. And now I have had several dreams over the past few days where I actually saw, touched and fellowshipped with some of my dead friends, very real dreams. After one of my dreams, when I first woke up, it took several minutes for me to realize....hey, remember this person is gone! These dreams have been as real as dreams can get, as plain as the computer screen in front of me. And its freaking me out. Are they trying to tell me something?

I think it all might be wishful thing, though, since these dreams have been pleasant interactions. I had a dream a few years ago where a lady I knew who had died arose from her resting place and was walking towards me for a chat. And she LOOKED like someone who had been in their resting place for several years, smiling and lurching towards me, limbs all decayed and about to fall off. Yeah, I wasn't waking up all sentimental and believing in the supernatural after THAT experience.


And anyway, what would they be trying to tell me? That I'm getting ready to join them? Heck, I KNOW that. Everyday I'm one step closer to joining them. And some of them I can't wait to see again.