I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
IT WAS A DARK AND STORMY NIGHT......

brendalove@gmail.com

I was driving home last night and got caught in some pre-Thanksgiving traffic. I was just sitting there, zoning out, when I was startled by a whistle in my direction. I turn to look beside me, and there is a guy there at his window with his finger up his nose. He had that finger jammed up there as far as he could get it and was vigorously digging for gold. And he wanted to make sure that I saw the whole thing. He was really digging that I was watching him digging!!!


Well, I watched for a moment, then raised my fist in solidarity. "Yeah, booger-diving....I'm totally down with it, my friend!" By this time, my lane of traffic was moving on, so Mr. Booger and I went our separate ways, just two ships passing in the night.


In reality I felt quite violated. Obviously Booger Voyeurism is the new Exposing Yourself! Whodathunkit?