I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, November 24, 2005
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

brendalove@gmail.com



So what are you doing for Thanksgiving? Sparkle and I are going to my sister's house for the feast. Sparkle will probably end up spending the night with her grandparents. I am going to work for awhile on Friday and Saturday....easy overtime.

You know, when we make our little lists of what we are thankful for, we tend to get really deep. We're thankful for families, our health, our ability to make a living, our faith....etc. etc. But you know, we should take a moment to be thankful also for all the silly trivial things that we take for granted also.

So if you read this post, take a second, click on the comments and tell me something you are thankful for today, no matter how trivial. In fact, the more trivial, the better! I'll start......the most trivial thing I am thankful for today is the little stack of movies I rented for Thanksgiving night!!!


Enjoy yourself and Happy Thanksgiving to you, yours and everybody else's.