I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, August 04, 2005
Daisy Duke

Brendalove@gmail.com




I received an email in my inbox a little while back, unsigned.....and its no one's address that I recognize. Here's the contents of the email:

"Hell, I'd do Daisy Duke in a heartbeat. I think she still looks fine."

What do you do when something like this happens? This isn't a hoax email. Someone legitimately sent this....but the burning question is.....WHY? Who is this person? And why would they think I would care for one minute whether they did Daisy Duke or not? Its just too much for me to handle. I suppose I could reply and ask "Who are you?" but....do I really want to know who? Nah.


Besides, I'm too busy worrying about the important information Johnny Knoxville might be witholding from the world.

WE DESERVE TO KNOW!!!!