I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
OUT OF THE HOUSE

brendalove@gmail.com

I think I've neglected mention the small but IMPORTANT fact that...umm...I don't have a car anymore. It died. I'm not going to get it fixed either. There's too much bad karma associated with that car now. I'm getting a Toyota Camry, its used but its free...but that's another story for another day.

So I've been without a car....and guess who shows up and is nice enough to take Sparkle and I out on errands?


Its Ace, shown here suffering from a pizza-fueled rock and roll mania

Of course, the first place I was ready to go was Offbeat Music. The guy who runs the store was so happy to see me, he gave me a free poster:

YEAH! Every once in awhile its so great to be me.

Then we hit the drugstore for some necessities.....and also some non-necessities:

Some things you simply must own. Knoxville is a lot like Johhny Depp.....with none of the talent! That's so hot!

Speaking of no talent, look what else we got. This fragrance was discussed in depth in my blog months ago. Now we have our very own.

The best thing Britney Spears ever did.

And Sparkle just had to get this:

A Digi-Pet. You can choose what you want your Digi-Pet to be. But isn't it kind of dehumanizing and degrading that you can choose a boy or girl to be your very own Digi-Pet?

After we got home, it was time for jams.

Ace couldn't decide which guitar to play, so he just played them all. At the same time.

Ace on guitar, Bitchard on bass, Sparkle in lazy mode.


It was awesome to get out of the house and Get Stuff. A much needed lifting of the spirit was achieved. Thank you Ace!!!!!