I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Saturday, July 30, 2005
WEEKEND UPDATE

brendalove@gmail.com



Oh. Holy. Shit. Remember a few weeks back when I was having such a wild night with all the animals raising cane around the house and I finally ended up seeing a brown fox fairly up close and personal? And I was all freaking out because I'd never really known foxes to be around here and it was my first time to observe one? Well....
http://www.herald-sun.com/durham/4-631680.html

I bet you anything its the same fox, because the neighborhood they are writing about is about a mile and a half away if you're heading through the woods and cross the river.

I guess that's why the cats and the wildlife were so restless that night. All plans for hiking in the woods have been cancelled until I can obtain a suitable weapon besides my stick and my pocket knife. I need a taser gun or something. It's a freaking jungle out here!