I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Shining Star?

BConklin1@nc.rr.com

Here's one picture I forgot to post from the beach...at the place where we were staying they had mosaics made into the floor. As some of us had discussed mosaics earlier, I just had to post it.



Personally I would be pissed off if I had taken all that time to make a mosaic and people just walked all over it.

Stew over at http://www.getstewed.blogspot.com/ had one of those blog tests posted on his site...Which Planet are You? Well, as I reside on Planet Brenda I just had to find out which planet I most resembled:






You Are From the Sun



Of all your friends, you're the shining star.
You're dramatic - loving attention and the spotlight.
You're a totally entertainer and the life of the party.
Watch out! The Sun can be stubborn, demanding, and flirty.
Overall, you're a great leader and great friend. The very best!



What Planet Are You From?


Boy, am I the greatest thing since sliced bread or what? I don't really see myself having these characteristics. No one has called me a shining star lately, I hate drama unless its somebody else's love drama, I love attention (who doesn't?) but the spotlight makes me want to have a nervous breakdown. A total entertainer and life of the party???
- Puh-leeze.
I will agree with the stubborn, demanding and flirty part though. So, even though I don't agree, I will do my best to make myself worthy of being someone you can all revolve around! *snicker*



I woke up this morning with a raging fever, sore throat, cough, chills and earache. Guess I should have not talked so much shit about the flu shot, huh? I don't think its the flu though...just a virus that seems to be going around lately.

Here's another picture from the beach. This was the back parking lot of a restaurant we ate at. Before you condemn whoever did this, please stop and think....did they ACCOMPLISH something by doing this? Did they PASS ON KNOWLEDGE? Sometimes a bad deed can actually be a good deed:


All right, that's about all your Shining Star has up her sleeve for today. Here's a little something for you to think about and maybe you can come up with a good short story for us.....