I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Bring On The Weekend!

BConklin1@nc.rr.com

My friend isn't pregnant! She was so relieved and happy today she was almost giddy. She was doing a dance and of course I still had that "We Like Tha Mooooon" song going on in my head, so now we have a Moon Dance. Not be confused with the Moon Walk. I am so relieved for her and of course I had to give her the Fucking lecture, literally.


I drew this one!

And I am going to the beach this weekend!!!! Yes! I have been invited to go to the beach and I am soooo there. There is nothing more fun than the beach in the fall...all those 100 million people have gone the hell home and there's almost no one there. You can walk the beach and find so much cool stuff its unreal. I've found stranded sharks, sea turtles, whole conch shells, and flocks of those sea dollar things. You don't find that kind of stuff in the summer. Of course, my first inclination is to start posting all kinds of beach pics, but I am going to wait till I get home so you can see the Real Deal. Plus we're going to Atlantic Beach, so we'll have to do the Fort Macon thing, which is always cool if you're into the Civil War. And I think the aquarium is open year-round. I can cram a whole lot of fun into one weekend at the beach.

I got a Spongebob AND a Johnny Depp movie coming up, Local H is coming to town, Butch Walker is coming, and now the beach! So as you can see, if things get any better I'm going to have to film my own reality show.

Hey, check out the vicious salamander fossil discovered recently:
http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/science/11/09/amphibianf.ap/index.html - Woo hoo, check out those teeth! I am so glad I don't have to tangle with lizards like this while living in a cold damp cave and wearing a smelly old mastadon dress.


Although those prehistoric cosmetic surgeons did do a wonderful job with breast implants.

And finally, so many good books, so little time.....