I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Monday, June 12, 2006
AVON CALLING

Brendalove@gmail.com

I finally got so disgusted with Blogger last week that I just gave up. However, they seem to be back in functioning order now.

I gotta tell you something that's going to crack you up. I am now an Avon lady! No kidding, I'm selling Avon. But look, I work with a thousand rich ladies that love that stuff....I saw the Avon in action when I worked at Conglomo's other building. The stuff practically sells itself. Nobody else at my current building sells it. I can't lose. And if I do, you can be sure I'll be bitching to you all about it. Hell, if I make enough to pay for my gas each week, that'll be something! You just know I must have a lot of confidence if I undertake something so....un-rock and roll. And my friend that sells it at the other building was more than happy to help me get started. Together we shall rule Conglomo....in the make-up department, that is. So let me know if you need any Avon, okay?


School has officially ended for the summer and already Sparkle is wearing out the couch and the computer. She doesn't realize it but she's going to be getting a job of some sort real soon.

Can't wait to tell you about a special show. Was I there or wasn't I? Who knows....but there's some pictures that exist, I am just waiting to get my hands on them.

Later dudes.