I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
RIP

Brendalove@gmail.com

Everyone will be happy to know that no goats or possums were harmed in the writing of yesterday's blog entry. However, I did listen to some Slayer....and liked it!

But the whole day was kind of a letdown, nothing evil happened at all. When I went walking in the evening, the sky was glorious and there was even a magnificent rainbow. I can't think of anything less satanic than a gorgeous rainbow.

I want to pay tribute to a great musician, Billy Preston. He was a really good piano player and it seemed like he was always in the credits on everybody's record when I was a kid. His most famous contributions were to Beatles and Rolling Stones records. RIP dude and thanks for the music.