I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Friday, May 19, 2006
SO GLAD THE WEEK IS DONE

Brendalove@gmail.com

Thanks to everyone who lent an encouraging word to me yesterday regarding Certifiable Bitch and the Road Rage Incident (sounds like an album title). Here is a link that tells about the Traffic Light Malfunction (an even better album title):
http://www.herald-sun.com/durham/4-735922.html
I love the way they describe it as a "few stoplights".....baby, it was miles and miles of stoplights out. But of course it all has to get started when I happen to have a Certifiable Bitch behind me. In the comments yesterday someone asked how long I sat at the blinking light.....well, I sat there all of 10 to 15 seconds before Certifiable started raising cane.

And so closes the book on a crazy week. It was my birthday this week too but I don't want to talk about that. I don't want to talk about having to color my hair, bifocals looming in my future or body parts heading in a southerly direction.

I filed my tax return very late this year.....and now I'm watching the mailbox for my federal check. As soon as it gets here, I'm putting that baby in the bank and I'm going to the beach for a long, long weekend. Nothing but sand, seagulls, waves and crabs. I can't wait.