I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Monday, April 17, 2006
FOUR THINGS MEME

Brendalove@gmail.com

I got tagged by STEW to do this meme called "Four Things You Wish You Didn't Know About Me"


Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life:
1. Conglomo - of course. This comprises about 15 jobs as I've moved around in that company through the years.
2. Peppi's Pizza Inn (now defunct) - waitress. I loved this job and everyone there loved me.....mostly because every other beer they ordered was free. Fun was had by all. Tips were plentiful. I could have done that forever if they paid enough to live on.
3. Allstate Insurance Co - secretary. Phones, filing, auto quotes, explaining to customers why the agent still wasn't back from lunch after two hours.
4. Medical transcription - did this for two years while my mother was terminally ill. I never slept and it wasn't unusual for me to be working away at 3:00 in the morning.


Four Movies I would watch over and over:
1. ANYTHING Johnny Depp
2.
3.
4. Is there anything else?

Four places I have lived:
1. My street
2. Clarendon Street
3. Virgie Street
4. Appalachian State University, Doughton Dormitory, 4th floor.

Four TV Shows I love to watch:
1. Forensic Files
2. History Channel stuff unless its World War II bomber shows.
3. Steven's Untitled Rock Show on Fuse. They actually show videos
4. The Fairly Oddparents - any cartoons on Nickelodeon.

Four Places I have been on vacation:
1. My favorite place is Topsail Island, NC
2. Los Angeles, CA
3. Atlantic City, NJ
4. Myrtle Beach!

Four websites I visit daily:
1.
THE WEST VIRGINIA SURF REPORT
2.
DLISTED
3.
BLABBERMOUTH
4.
CNN

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Vine ripened tomatoes
2. Squash (can you tell I'm ready for summer?)
3. Pizza
4. Crab legs

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Exploring the beach
2. In the woods at the river
3. At Wiseman's View trying to spot the Brown Mountain Lights.
4. At the art museum, which is where I'm SUPPOSED to be right now but Sparkle is slacking.

Four friends I have tagged:
Anyone that hasn't done this meme yet.....this one has been getting around and I know several people that have done it but I can't remember who all.