I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Monday, February 27, 2006
CHICKEN

Brendalove@gmail.com

So how did the Bitchard Corvette fiasco end?


Well, it turns out that he hadn't told his grandmother about purchasing the car....probably because he knew she would try to talk him out of buying a car that was made back when she was still ovulating. (Bwahaha) Of course, once the car broke down she found out and reacted as any grandmother who was pissed with their grandchild would react....she is buying him a new engine, of course.

'Nuff said about all that.

The following is a transcription of an actual telephone conversation between Sparkle and I. She had gone to her friend Heather's house after school and I was getting ready to come pick her up:

Here is Heather with her boyfriend Jason and Sparkle.

ME: Okay, I'm wrapping things up now and I'll be on my way shortly.
SPARKLE: Mom, can we stop somewhere and get something to eat?
ME: Yeah, what did you have in mind?
SPARKLE: I really want some chicken nuggets.
ME: Well, where do you want to get them? We'll be coming by Chick-Fil-A or Wendy's.
SPARKLE: Wendy's!
ME (A little surprised): Are you sure? You usually want the Chick-Fil-A nuggets.
SPARKLE: I like Wendy's the best because Chick-Fil-A uses real chicken and I like the way the fake chicken tastes best.
ME: Okaaaaaaay.......

And she was totally serious! Can anyone out there fill me in on this "fake chicken" phenomenon? And be gentle with me, because I'm really afraid of what I might find out.