I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
MORE EMO

brendalove@gmail.com

For those of you who are following the Sparkle and Emo Boy saga....here's a video for you. WARNING: slightly graphic. Okay, right much graphic!

http://www.youtube.com/?v=eody5Fktj-o

In other news: something wonderful has happened to me:

I bought an Ipod. Its a 60 gig model. I wore it to get groceries on Sunday and it was kind of like being in heaven. Now I'm just trying to get all my music loaded onto it....which is no easy task, believe me! This could take a week or two. But its so worth it. I just turn it on, hit shuffle, and all my favorite tunes spin for me. Heaven I say.

This thing will allow me to put Crazy Woman on permanent "ignore". Its already doing an outstanding job .


I already know that Al Gore invented the internets, did he by chance invent the Ipod also? Thanks Al!!!