I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, February 23, 2006
CALM DOWN CRAZY!!!!

Brendalove@gmail.com



Crazy Woman's long-time arch rival, Miss Sanity, got a big fat juicy promotion. And it was a well-deserved promotion. We were all called into a meeting room and the happy announcement was made. From the moment I realized what was happening, it was like...uh oh. I kept sneaking peeks at Crazy Woman, because I knew something crazy was going to happen. After the announcement, we all burst into applause and incredibly, Crazy Woman clapped too. But within a minute's time, her face flushed a bright pink color. Pink turned to beet red. And then beet red became an alarmingly gruesome purple! Crazy Woman was literally purple with rage. And it wasn't only her face by this time....her neck was purple, her upper chest above her shirt was purple and the tops of her forearms that were visible from her 3/4 length sleeves was purple.

I'm not trying to be funny here. I was really scared! I've never seen anybody turn that color that was still alive. By now I wasn't even pretending to sneak looks, I was openly staring at her because I was convinced she was going to be needing CPR momentarily.



Finally the purple began to fade and I realized I had been holding my own breath! She stalked back to her desk and soon thereafter it was time for her to leave for the day. I caught a glimpse of her face before she left and it was a very bright pink.....by this time you could see her whole scalp was lit up bright pink under her thin (and light) hair.

PRAYER FOR THE DAY:
Dear God, please let me always be able to find something in my own life to be thankful for and to focus on. Please never let me become so obsessed and ummm....crazy....that I turn into a big jealous Barney!!!