I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
SICK-O

Brendalove@gmail.com


I've been sick since last Tuesday. I was working late Tuesday night and helping someone with questions, when I suddenly felt my sinuses expand like a balloon in my head. Once fully expanded, they started to pound to the beating of my heart. In short order came the raw throat, the annoying cough, the aches and fever. I spent all day Wednesday at work coughing and sneezing mightily, scared to death I was going to bust a sinus bag or even PEE if I sneezed too hard! I could tell I was driving Crazy Woman to new heights of craziness....and noboby else was real pleased with me either. I finally gave up on Thursday and stayed home. And Friday. And Monday. I've seriously been in bed most of this whole time, arising to only sit at the computer for short intervals. The cold began moving from my sinuses into my lungs over the weekend, so now I'm on an antibiotic.


Ever since I got pneumonia once about 10 years ago, I can't get a cold without it heading straight for the lungs. Whatever fatal disease I end up getting in the future....even if its just "old age"....I already know pneumonia is going to be what kills me. In other words, I am going to die a slow drowning death in a sea of my own snot and boogers....gasping for air, turning Carolina Blue like some kind of TARHEEL FAN or something.

Boo! Hiss!

I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. Sorry for that psychotic outburst.