I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
SLIM DOVE BUNS

Brendalove@gmail.com

I have a friend at work, Stacy, who is always amusing. She's very country-fied, which is really saying something in the South. She and her husband own a large property and they host a massive dove hunt every year for all their dove-hunting friends. She invited me last year but I was scared of getting shot. Although my city's statistics tell me I have a much higher chance of getting shot downtown at the library....there's something about several acres of dove-hungry dudes full of beer and loaded shotguns that scares me a lot too.

Why would anybody kill this many doves? Do these people eat dove pie every day or what?

But anyway, I'm getting off the subject. Stacy had a baby last year and she's been really concerned with getting the baby weight off. She's really done a good job of it too, she looks great. But she's still worried. Actually I was starting to worry about her because it seemed like she was getting a little obsessive about her weight.


I needn't have worried. I walked by her the other day while she was having lunch at her desk. She was kicked back, relaxing, and enjoying a Slim-Fast and a Honey Bun. I think I laughed for a full five minutes. She just threw her hands up and was like "Life is too short to deny yourself a Honey Bun."


So show yourself a little love and treat yourself to a Honey Bun today. Just remember to drink the Slim-Fast with it and everything will be healthy. And remember, once they finally take us to the lab and put us on the slab, the only thing that really matters in the end is if we enjoyed life or not, I guess.