I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
NEW MEDICAL CONDITION

brendalove@gmail.com



Because I've been unable to update my blog regularly, I've been having some pains. I went to the doctor and discovered that in your body, near the Isles of Langerhans, is a small organ known as the Blogleus. You're either born with one or you're not. However, if you are born with one, the urge to blog is quite strong. Failure to blog can cause complications.

Since I had not been able to blog regularly, my doctor suggested a Blogoscopy procedure to visualize the Blogleus. This was performed and sure enough, it showed Blogerrhage, or bleeding of the Blogleus, caused by failure to blog at the proper daily dosage.

Here's diseased Blogleus....swollen, bleeding, gross.

My doctor told me this was a grave medical problem. He could perform a Blogectomy....completely removing the Blogleus, but then I'd never be able to blog again. Not an option. He could also perform a Blogotomy....cut away the diseased part of the Blogleus....but he told me that people who have this done never blog in quite the same way again and often need shock therapy. I settled for a Blogoplasty....plastic repair.

I had a Blogoplasty and the diseased part of my Blogleus was repaired. I was basically as good as new....daily function has been only slightly compromised. There should be eventual full recovery. Wish me well. And keep reading my blog.