I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
HILLARY AVENGED SEVENFOLD

Brendalove@gmail.com

Spotted today on a bumper in traffic:



Oh God, Stew's gonna be sooooo pissed!

Do we even know for sure that Hillary is going to run?

If she runs, there's not going to be enough internet space to contain Stew's wrath. Maybe she can get Al Gore to invent some more internet?

And on election night, Mrs. Jen Magoo better have a paramedic or two hanging around for the election returns. Because Stew is going to bust an aneurysm if Hillary Clinton is elected President of The United States.

In other news: Sparkle worked on me and worked on me....and finally she wore me down. And now she's going to see this band:

Avenged Sevenfold

I've already had to buy enough Avenged Sevenfold merchandise to put a child through college. They certainly don't look like savory characters. In fact, they seem to represent everything I miss everything I am against as a parent! However, the kids seem to think this band is the new Guns 'N Roses or something, so I figured I better let Sparkle get her chance to see them. Because if their singer is anything like Axl Rose, his assholism will soon render him irrelevant anyway.