I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Saturday, January 14, 2006
ANOTHER PROCLAMATION FROM THE BITCH QUEEN

brendalove@gmail.com

HEAR YE, HEAR YE!



Due to extreme working conditions and soul-crushing time constraints, I've had some decisions to make. I LOVE blogging and I want to keep doing it. However, as you can tell, its been almost impossible for me to be consistent at all about keeping up on a daily basis. So.....

For the immediate future, I am going to be following
The West Virginia Surf Report schedule of updating. This means: no more weekend updates. The weekends will be spent writing the things I want to say so I can post them during the week. I will update every weekday unless its a holiday. I am going to have to limit commenting on other's blogs to the weekend also, unless I'm feeling especially peppy.

I need this book. NEED it.

Hopefully this won't be a forever thing but I'm trying to accomplish something at work and its just got to come first right now...and this means long hours. I really prefer to be a little more spontaneous in my writing...but no matter what, I NEED to write this blog. For reasons only my psyche could explain under hypnosis.

See you on Tuesday!!!!!