I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Sunday, November 13, 2005
GOOD OL' SUNDAY

brendalove@gmail.com



My ex-husband and I talk all the time now. Its not unusual for us to spend an hour on the telephone. He's coming over today to do some stuff to my car. He, Sparkle and I went out to eat together last weekend after Sparkle's fashion show. Its amazing that two people who get along so well couldn't stay married. But that's how life goes. I like him a whole lot better now that I don't love him.



My favorite day....Sunday again! I should be able to hold off the depressies today. For one thing, I have a crapload of work to do. I need to clean my car, vacuum the house, wash some dishes, and visit Mount Laundry....where one spends all their time folding. I have a book of Alfred Hitchcock Mysteries - 60 short stories and they're good ones too, even if they are old. If worse comes to worse maybe I will go rent a movie, I never do that.

Wish me luck.