I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, November 03, 2005
CHUCKIE THE THING

Brendalove@gmail.com

Can anyone out there tell me what in the living hell this thing is?


A family acquaintance gave this to me.....SHIPPED it to me, no less. I was totally overwhelmed. He included a nice note that said that he was sending it to me because he heard that "I liked to draw". Well honey, if I'm going to draw, it sure isn't going to be a picture of THIS thing! This shit is scary!

I hate to sound ungrateful, but I don't know what in the world I'm going to do with it. I don't have the biggest house in the world. This thing is big and its made of real wood (as opposed to fake wood) and its posable and it just hangs there on its pole placed strategically between its legs. I feel like it's looking over my shoulder and watching every single thing I do. It doesn't matter that it doesn't have eyes, it's still watching. And waiting. I've named it Chuckie....even though it does have wooden boobs.

Its just incomprehensible that someone would go to the lengths this person went through to ship this to me. One just has to assume there's some kind of bad karma associated with Chuckie. The man just wanted Chuckie out of his house....FOREVER. Now the curse has been visited upon me.

Someone please tell me I can get a boatload of money for this thing on Ebay.