I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Sunday, November 06, 2005
RIP RIGGS

Brendalove@gmail.com

My blogging days may finally be over because Sparkle has a new admirer. Apparently he's a really shy person and is much more comfortable chatting on the computer than he is on the telephone. I can't get any time on the computer! I come home from work and there she is on the computer, and she's on it till bedtime. With me working such crazy hours my blog time is severely limited anyway so this just kills it on off. Until this new guy can grow a pair and learn to chat on the phone, you might not be seeing as much of me.



So after no computer for about 2 days, I finally get a turn, head over to Stew's blog and find out that Riggs the dog passed away. What do you say when someone loses someone that meant so much to them? You just say "I'm sorry" and cry a bunch. I am totally bummed about it all and I wish there was something I could say or do.

Everyone will keep you in their thoughts, Stew and Jen.