I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Monday, October 03, 2005
WOE IS ME

Brendalove@gmail.com



The following is an extremely hilarious link that my friend Stephanie from the Bala Chada forum sent to me. Its really funny and for heaven's sake, please nobody bust a gut this time! Its all in good fun.
www.filmstripinternational.com

I hate Sunday nights. Every single Sunday night, I start feeling down. I know I'm just working too hard, but whatcha gonna do? I just always kind of thought there would be more to life than this; slaving away just to make ends meet. Usually once I get back to work on Monday I'm okay...but sometimes I wish there was a way to just shut my brain down and go on autopilot.



Confession time: I have been thinking about shutting this blog down again, maybe for good. Its not even really about anything, just a whole bunch of nothing. I still like doing it but it really is a wasteland; I don't feel like I'm contributing anything useful to the world. All it has become is a refuge for people seeking pictures of Slipknot for some godforsaken reason. Maybe I should just break down and give the people what they want?

Here they are....Slipknot and their best buddy, William Hung, who I think is joining the band. I hope you're happy now.

Actually that picture could be the Halloween Pic of the Day, couldn't it? Well, that would be cheating. Here's your Halloween Pic of the Day:


An ultra-cool Jack o'Lantern tree!