I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Sunday, October 02, 2005
NOT SLEEPY ANYMORE

brendalove@gmail.com

After I blogged about Black Taj the other day, I received an email of appreciation from Grant Tennille of the band!! I was so surprised and it was so nice of him to do that. I found the email like at 4:30 in the morning because I had to be at work at 5:00 to work overtime. I just snapped right on awake when I saw it! You would have been so proud of me because I screamed like a 12 year old at a Beatles concert only ONCE while I typed a reply! It was tough but I managed to control myself!!! This band appreciates their fans and that is wonderful trait. I'm telling you......check them out!


Add this tidbit to the "Too Much, Way Too Late" file.....police have raided the recording studio where Kate Moss, Pete Doherty and others were snorting the cocaine that was photographed by the Daily Mirror! This happened what.....3 FREAKING WEEKS AGO? Not only has the cocaine been cleaned up, but any vestiges that remained in the bodies of any of the parties involved has been totally metabolized. There is truly one set of the rules for the mega-famous...and another set for you and me.

And here is your Halloween pic of the day....a decaying demon from Extremepumpkins.com:


Its so nice to have some free time! I've been working 12 hours days and an almost full day on Saturday.....all I want to do is play and sleep! LATER