I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Saturday, September 24, 2005
EXORCISM AT 7:30! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

brendalove@gmail.com

In case you haven't noticed already, there are a few little changes to my blog. At the top right you will notice a new section called "Shooting Stars"....which is basically a place where I can put links to news stories that catch my attention. If you scroll down further, you will notice that the "Pete Doherty Trainwreck Desk" is now an actual feature! You can now follow the kooky adventures of Pete down the Trainwreckin' Path of Destruction..... link by link! It's also a Cocaine Kate refuge too, by default.

If you like what you see on my blog and you have an idea for something for YOUR blog, I highly recommend you contact the Interior Decorating Secretary of the Planet, Shara. You can view her fabulous portfolio (including the Planet) at http://shara.us/index.php?/portfolio/. All I do is imagine it in my brain and Shara makes it happen on my blog. Even if you don't have an idea for your blog, Shara can tell you what's hot and what's not. Shoot her an email, NOW! And tell her that crazy woman sent you.

You didn't really think I possessed actual knowledge of making blogs look great, did you? You knew better. I can barely get myself dressed and out the door in the mornings.


Sparkle called me at work today and said that her and Ace wanted to go see the Exorcism of Emily Rose tonight. I'm like....wait.....you're going to an exorcism?????? Turns out its a movie. Whew. I was really out of sorts there for about 30 seconds. Although I may have stumbled onto the ultimate brand new fad! I'd pay money to witness a real live exorcism, wouldn't you?? Although the paying audience would have to be behind sound-proof glass, because you can imagine the heckling that would be going on the peanut gallery. I just want to see some gnashing of teeth and a few head twirls....I will have gotten my money's worth.