I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Saturday, October 01, 2005
THE BURGER THAT SHOULDN'T EXIST

Brendalove@gmail.com

Sometimes you come across something that's just so incredibly unbelievable that you just have to include it in your blog:


The first word that comes to your mind is.....WHY? Why would such a burger exist? Does anyone remember the Beverly Hillbillies TV show....the Jethroburger? This is light galaxies beyond the Jethroburger. This is heading into the Reality TV stratosphere. Holy shit! They should have just shipped a few of these burgers down to the Superdome after the hurricane, everyone would have at least gotten a bite to eat.

Supposedly this monsterburger can be found at Ruby Tuesday's if you feel like torturing yourself.

Today is the first day of the month of my favorite holiday.....Halloween! If you weren't reading my blog last year, it is a tradition, every single day of October includes the Halloween Pic of the Day.....so if you come across some good Halloween pics, please send them to me!

Our very first Halloween Pic of The Day shows a random evil dark green pumpkin carnivorously devouring one of its young. Yeah, that really gets me in the spirit!!!!!

I also did true ghost stories last year and had several good ones. If you want to share a true ghost story, or even if its a ghost story that you only believe when you're drunk...hey, I'm not picky! Email your story to me and I'll have a ghost story blog on Halloween again.


Here is the incredible world-famous Receding Hairline Ghost, captured on film whilst haunting a tombstone. Sorry guys, it looks like you're going to need your Rogaine in the Afterlife, too!

I promise to get caught up on readin' and commentin' on everyone's blog this weekend! See ya!