I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
PETE DOES IT AGAIN

Brendalove@gmail.com



From the Pete Doherty Trainwreck Desk: Pete Doherty has been at it again. This time he fought a guy from the band Razorlight at the Leeds Festival. Just another thing you can add to the list until his Final Meltdown....and its coming, lads, its coming. I don't think the British people quite know what to do with Pete.....they need to handle him the American way, with some good 'ol anger management courses!!!! They solve everything.

I just want to let you guys know not to be mad at me or think I am abandoning you this week. I have a really big project going on at work. (Lots and lots of overtime). I am trying to cram in a lot of hours this week because I won't be able to during the holiday weekend coming up. Its basically going to be work, food, sleep...in that order....for the rest of the week. So if you don't get a response to an email....or if I'm not lurking in your comments like I usually do....I promise I'll catch up to you this weekend. Don't desert me! And I'll still try to blog at least a bit every day.

LOVE TO YOU ALL!