I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, June 16, 2005
D.T.'s

brendalove@gmail.com

I used a business card program and created some little cards with "Planet Brenda" on them that I can give to random people I meet if I think they might be interested in reading my blog. I think I did a halfway decent job:


Coming your way soon: magnets, t-shirts, bumper stickers, and underoos. Just kidding!


From CNN.com:

"Billy Mitchell [is] the first and only person known to play a perfect game of Pac-Man (he racked up a score of 3,333,360 after clearing all 256 levels in more than six hours in 1999, according to video game record keepers Twin Galaxies)."

Holy shit! 256 levels. 6 hours of that little munching sound. FORGET IT!



Finally, you might be asking yourself.....why does this particular blog update suck so bad? Well the answer is that I am kicking the soft drink habit and I'm totally in D.T.'s right now. Its not like I am a total soft-drink-aholic....I would only drink one a day..... but everyone has told me multiple times that I am going straight to hell unless I kick this sinful habit. I'm tired of hearing it. After I finish typing, I'm going to go curl up in a fetal position on my bed while I shake and cry.