I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Sunday, June 05, 2005
DISHING THE DIRT

brendalove@gmail.com

I have some hot Hollywood gossip that IS out there on the internet, but I just kind of stumbled onto it....its not being widely reported, possibly because the situation is just so hopelessly trashy that even the tabloids don't feel like dealing with it. But here at Planet Brenda, the trashy is not only welcomed, its encouraged!

Now....let me get it all straight. Okay, you knew Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey, MTV's much-beloved Newlyweds, have been rumoured to be filing for divorce soon, right? Of course you did. Well, supposedly Nick has cheated on Jessica many times and she had a rollicking affair with Jackass star Johnny Knoxville....and according to the tabloids Jess was very happy with Johnny's uh....endowments.


That little slut Jessica!


Nick, the wandering Dick.


Johnny Knoxville: Enquiring minds want to know.

So all this was already known. But then I stumbled upon this little gem and now Sparkle is freaking out.

Pals Bam Margera and Ryan Dunn from MTV's Viva La Bam were at a H.I.M. concert, and good ol' Jessica Simpson just happened to be there also. And supposedly Jessica was doing the bump -n- grind all over Bam.


Naughty, naughty Bam!


And Ville Valo from H.I.M.....who has nothing really to do with this story, but Sparkle insisted.

So Jessica Simpson is all over Bam.....and you can just imagine what that led to. Bam and Jess did the horizontal bop....and this was confirmed by none other than Bam's father, Phil Margera!


If you don't believe what Phil says, who ya gonna believe?

And now, Bam's ex-girlfriend, Jenn, is going on record as saying that Bam has cheated on her with at least 40 or 50 girls and that yes, he and Jessica Simpson did do the one-eyed trouser snake tribal dance together.

Jenn, who ain't gonna take no more crap off of Bam, and about time, too!

Now, the tabloids could care less about the Bam angle, its Jessica and Nick dirt they are craving. And this is just what the doctor ordered....if you're a tabloid, that is. Celebrity dirt AND corroboration. So, I thought I would go ahead and blog this junk....I expect this to blow up in the tabloids this week.....and you can say you read it first at the trashiest planet in the solar system, Planet Brenda!

p.s. Sorry if you are having to wait for pics to load....but someone out there seems to have linked to my Tom Cruise debacle...and I'm getting a crapload of hits off of it. I've got to milk my 5 minutes of fame, sorry. And thanks to whoever linked that.