I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Friday, June 03, 2005
I'M STILL MAD

brendalove@gmail.com

Okay, this is actually OLD news, but its taken me this long to reach a point to where I can blog about it.

Remember when Sparkle and I were having so many problems getting along? It seemed like something was happening every single day. Well, in an act of total defiance, Sparkle purchased a new pet.



Yep. Its a ball python. And it is in my house. IN MY HOUSE.

I do not like IT.
I would like for IT to be gone.
I would like for IT to meet with some unfortunate accident, preferably within the confines of its cage.

I am trying to remember my reasons for ever wanting to have a child in the first place. I will be glad when the child gets her own apartment and takes IT with her.

Anyone have a mongoose I could borrow for awhile? Or some arsenic maybe?