I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Friday, June 10, 2005
TINKERBELL IN HELL

brendalove@gmail.com



It is SO HOT here. I got to work a little later than normal this morning and had to park all the way on the upper deck at Conglomo. Which means my poor little ghetto car spent hours basting in the sun. When I got off work, the already peeling paint was REALLY peeling and I left a beautiful spray of white paint chips behind me as I drove away. I like to think of it as my own little personal fairy dust trail.....kind of like Tinkerbell leaves behind her:






And not only that, it was so hot that when I got in the car I had to use napkins to hold the steering wheel so I could drive. And had to keep using them until I was well on the highway. Moral of the story: get my ass up a little earlier so I can get a parking space UNDER the deck. Other moral of the story: why does it have to get so daggum hot??

Here is a couple of interesting links you might enjoy:

Do you remember the old "Twilight Zone" series? They had a reunion of all the people still alive who starred in the episodes. Enjoy.
http://www.rodserling.com/Zoneshow0802/Zone_stars_2002.htm

Here is the photographic diary of a guy whose hobby is breaking into and photographing urban ruins. Spooky! And fun!
http://www.opacity.us/main.php