I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, February 22, 2005
EVERYBODY DIED THIS WEEKEND

brendalove@gmail.com

I got to work today and I couldn't believe it. The dude from The Fine Young Cannibals is working at Conglomo now.

You remember he used to sing that song "She Drives Me Crazy" (Ooh ooh!) ? Well, its him, I swear its him. I saw him with the other new employees walking around this morning. I guess the music business didn't work out? I am dead on this and will get the story as soon as possible.

In other news, celebrities were dropping like flies this weekend. First we hear Sandra Dee died. Now she was before my time, all I know about her is Stockard (Stockyard) Channing sang a song about her in Grease. Then a couple of hours later it was John Raitt, who I'd never heard of either but he was Bonnie's dad and of course I know about Bonnie. Then Hunter S. Thompson commits suicide. Now that bummed me out. I can remember when I first started subscribing to Rolling Stone as a teenager and trying to desperately understand what he was writing about. It got a little easier as I got older. This is terrible to say, but I bet Hunter S. Thompson left one hell of a suicide note. I hope so and I hope they publish it. I have a feeling it will contain things we all need to hear.

Stockyard Channing. No, she didn't pass away this weekend, I'm just dying for the chance to call her Stockyard again.


I would like to thank my fellow sloths who made me feel a little bit better for being such a lazy ass this weekend. I'm determined that somehow I am going to get caught up. I have set goals for every day to accomplish. Every goal for every day is do-able, I just have to do it. So far I am on track. My main goal for today was to scale Mt. Laundry....and I conquered. I am totally behind on reading blogs, emails, whatever. If you sent me something and I haven't replied, just know its because I'm hopelessly behind and may never catch up.


In fact, I was trying to find out if there is any way possible that all blogging could cease until I get it together? Can everybody just stay home and watch movies and put off the blogging for awhile? Thank you, thank you very much.