I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Monday, February 21, 2005
SHE KEPT AN AWESOMELY CLEAN HOUSE

brendalove@gmail.com

Have you ever had one of those weekends where your aspirations were so high as to what you were going to accomplish but it ends up that you get next to nothing done? Why should I do housework when I can crawl on the couch and take a nap? Why should I do laundry when I can catch another chapter in my book?

I'm trying not to beat myself up too much here but I pretty much blew an entire weekend. Any diversion, any excuse was good enough. I try to justify it. You know, like when I'm dead and gone do you really think anyone is going pause and reflect..."Yeah, that Brenda Love, she was a nice person and damn she kept an awesomely clean house"? Probably not, but that's no excuse to slack.

Now here it is Sunday night and I'm no better off than I was on Friday night. All I've gained is an extra hamster. I have no time to blog and especially no time to mess with pictures. All you get is another Grade F post. And the fault is mine, mine, MINE!

I promise to shape up.