I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Friday, January 14, 2005
GETTING IT ALL REARRANGED

brendalove@gmail.com

Below is an imaginary album cover by an imaginary heavy metal band. This was inspired by comments made by Bechic and Neognosis on the Sweetie Pie Message Board, so go blame them if you are feeling offended.




Miss Sparkle is sick. She woke up this morning with a sore throat, cough and fever. She stayed out of school but she hasn't really improved at all so I am going to take her to doctor tomorrow. I really really hope she isn't going to need an antibiotic. Its so embaressing, the child is going on 15 years old and she still wants the pink liquid antibiotic because it tastes good. I told her if she wants it she is going to have to ask for it because I'M not going to do it. She's going to be 35 years old and fighting with her own kids over the pink stuff. I'm worried about her though....I hope she gets better quickly.

Well I am going to run to bed now....I'm going to try to get to work at 6:00 so I can leave at 2:00. Later!