I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, January 12, 2005
I TOLD YOU I HAVE A MUSIC PROBLEM

brendalove@gmail.com


Okay, here is a list of most everyone in my CD collection. Keep in mind....this is CDs only and this is only an artist list.
Coming Soon: The Album List
Coming Later: The 45's List
p.s. It's not because I'm rich that I have all these....its because I am old!

10,000 Maniacs
A Perfect Circle
AC/DC (RIP Bon Scott)
Alice in Chains (RIP Layne)
Tori Amos
Fiona Apple
Archers of Loaf
Desi Arnaz (yes, I have Desi Arnaz)
Arrested Development
Atlanta Rhythm Section
Autolux
Babe the Blue Ox
Babes in Toyland
Bad Company
Beat Happening
Beck
Bedhead
Beethoven
Pat Benatar
Bikini Kill
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Black Sabbath
Blind Blake
Blind Melon (RIP Shannon)
Blink 182 (*rolls eyes*)
Body Count
Bon Jovi
Boston
Eric Burdon and War
Burning Brides
Bush
Johnny Cash (RIP)
Cave In
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Children of Bodom
Chopin
CKY
Stanley Clarke
Josh Clayton-Felt (RIP)
Patsy Cline
Corrosion of Conformity
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Days of the New
Death Cab for Cutie
Deftones
Dillon Fence
Dinosaur Jr.
Dio
DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince (do not ask me, for I do not know)
Dog Faced Hermans
Dr. Dre
Drivin-n-Cryin
Drunken Boat
Bob Dylan
Eagles of Death Metal
Elijah Fell
Emerson, Lake and Palmer
Enemy
Everclear
Failure
Firehose
Fitz of Depression
Fleetwood Mac
Flipper (RIP that one dude whose name I forget)
Foo Fighters
Frogpond
Fugazi
Gang Starr
Lisa Germano
Godsmack
Stone Gossard
Green Day
Al Green
Grifters
Grover
Guided By Voices
Guns 'N Roses
Guv'ner
Sammy Hagar
Hanoi Rocks
PJ Harvey
Hater
Helium
Don Henley
Kristin Hersch
H.I.M.
Hole (RIP Kristin)
Son House
Hum
Mississippi John Hurt
I Mother Earth
Iron Maiden
Jane's Addiction
Jawbreaker
The Jesus Lizard
Jewel
Jimi Hendrix Experience (RIP Jimi, Noel)
Billy Joel
Mike Johnson
Robert Johnson
George Jones
Judas Priest
Juned
KC and The Sunshine Band (shut up all that laughing)
Kiss
Korn
Lenny Kravitz
Kyuss (hell yeah)
Mark Lanegan
Chuck Lange
Lily Laskine
Leadbelly
Led Zeppelin (RIP John Bonham!)
Lemonheads
John Lennon (RIP)
Local H
Mary Lou Lord
Loretta Lynn
Mad Season (one of my personal favorites) (RIP half the fucking band)
Stephen Malkmus
Mazzy Star
Duff McKagan
Meat Puppets
John Mellencamp
Melvins
Meshuggah
Metallica (RIP Cliff!)
Joni Mitchell
Mother Love Bone (RIP Andrew)
Motley Crue
Mudhoney
My Bloody Valentine
Nine Inch Nails
Nirvana (RIP Kurt)
No Doubt
Ted Nugent
Sinead O'Conner
On
Opeth
P (Johnny Depp's band with Gibby Haynes)
Charlie Patton
Pavement
Pearl Jam
Liz Phair
Pipe
Pixies
Robert Plant
Polvo
Cat Power
Prince
Probot
Queen Sarah Saturday
Queens of the Stone Age
Radiohead
Rage Against the Machine
Red Hot Chili Peppers
REM
Replicants
Leanne Rimes
Rolling Stones (RIP Brian Jones)
Linda Ronstadt
Rush
School of Fish
Screaming Trees
Sebadoh
Shiner
Silverchair
Tupac Shakur (RIP)
Sleater-Kinney
Sly and the Family Stone (hell yeah!)
Small 23
Snoop Doggy Dogg
Son Volt
Sonic Youth
Soul Asylum
Soundgarden
Spatula
Spin Doctors
Stone Temple Pilots
Sublime (RIP Brad)
Sunny Day Real Estate
Superchunk
Swell
System of a Down
Tad
James Taylor
Tchaikovsky
Susan Tedeschi
Temple of The Dog
The Animals
The Beatles
The Beavis and Butthead Experience (I had to include that!)
The Breeders
The Byrds (RIP to probably a couple of these dudes? Unsure)
The Cult
The Darkness
The Dave Brubeck Quartet
The Eric Gales Band
The Folk Implosion
The Goo Goo Dolls
The Gregg Allman Band
The Halo Benders
The Libertines
The Mars Volta
The Moody Blues
The Murder City Devils
The Police
The Sex Pistols
The Spinanes
The Steve Miller Band
The Von Bondies
The White Stripes
The Yardbirds (RIP Keith Relf)
Throwing Muses
Mary Timony
Tool
Traffic
Triumph
Tronzo Trio
Tuatara
Tuscadero
U2
Uncle Tupelo
Urge Overkill
Vanilla Trainwreck
Stevie Ray Vaughan (RIP dude)
Veruca Salt
Butch Walker
Muddy Waters
Mike Watt
Weather Report
Wilco
Sonny Boy Wiliamson
Wingtip Sloat
Year of the Rabbit
Yes
Neil Young


I TOLD YOU I HAVE A MUSIC PROBLEM

You see someone you want to talk about? Talk to me!
Am I missing out on someone good? Inform me
!