I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
THE RETURN OF THE VIKING KING

brendalove@gmail.com


Notice there is no Johnny G. Jumbo ribbon at the top of my post. That's because the Viking King has returned!! I'm not quite sure what happened but it seems whatever happened he went to jail for it. I just feel relieved because to be honest, I thought the Viking King was dead. I figured that a disgruntled blogger had tracked him down and slew him with his own battle axe.

So welcome back to the Land of the Living, Mr. Jumbo! We are so glad you didn't die. But the next time you make us worry like that, watch out!



I would like to introduce the Blogging Community to the newest member of the family:


His name is Mr. Chubbs. Did I tell Sparkle she could have a hamster? No. Her boyfriend just goes and gets one for her. It was kind of irritating but Mr. Chubbs is a cute little itty-bitty-witty little fuzzy-wuzzy-uzzy so he gets to stay. Of course you already know I'll probably end up being the one to take care of him. Its a damn good thing I love animals or I would have been pissed off about the whole thing. Plus the cats are going crazy because they know something is in the house that isn't usually there. They keep trying to sneak into Sparkle's room for "a little visit".