I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Friday, January 07, 2005
FUNKY TUT

brendalove@gmail.com

http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/science/01/06/scanning.tuts.tomb.ap/index.html
I hate posting links because no one ever clicks on them but this is too good to miss. Its a picture of King Tut, the actual mummy! There is absolutely no way to right click and save an Associated Press photograph. So click on the link, dammit! Anyway, somebody finally got the brilliant idea to CT scan the mummy. They brought Tut out of his tomb for the first time in 82 years and put him the Magic Machine. I can't wait to find out the results and they need to publish more photos. Being able to actually look upon the face (kind of) of someone who lived in the 1300's is beyond COOOOOOL.

I think this is an old pic of when they discovered King Tut but I'm not sure, the web site I stole it from wasn't in English.

While everywhere north of here was hit with snow and ice, we have been enjoying 70 degree temperatures. I was out walking today and thoroughly enjoying the weather when I suddenly realized that a small flock of birds was following me. WTF? I would walk and the birds would follow me from tree to tree. It was making me really nervous. What did they WANT? I was starting to feel like Sleeping Beauty and I got scared if I stopped they would suddenly surround me and dress me up in a fine ballgown or something.

I managed to ditch the birds finally but I never found out what they found so attractive about me. Maybe its the new Britney Spears body wash that Sparkle got for a Christmas present from somebody. Say what you want to about Britney, but Girlfriend managed to pay some people to come up with a wonderful-smelling fragrant body wash. Try it out if you get a chance. Now I want to go buy the perfume! You'll be smelling so good you'll be charming the birds out of the trees, just like moi!

I was going to post a picture of the Britney Spears body wash...its called CURIOUS. But there are absolutely no pics of it online, which is....well, curious. So finally I decide I'll just photograph mine. I took 10 pictures and none of them are decent pictures. This product is certifiably unphotographable. But it DOES smell good, promise.

Well, I have to go. But in honor of all you Damn Yankees having fun in the snow.......